Enter your name
Your E-mail address
1. What year was the woggle introduced?
2. The Silver Wolf was originally awarded to King's Scouts with two years service
and how to King's Scouts with two years service
and how many proficiency badges?
3. There was also a Gold Wolf. In 1917 was this conferred upon:
Duke of Edinburgh
Duke of Connaught
Duke of Albemarle
4. What was the motto of the War Service Scouts?
Never say die till
Never say dead till you
5. In what year was the first Word Indaba held at Gilwell?
6. Which Rover Scout badge reatured an Oak Leaf and Acorn?
7. Wh"B.-P. Award">B.-P. Award
7. Which Senior Scout badge also featured an Oak Leaf and Acorn?
8. When was the first Royal Charter granted?
9. The 1939 World Rover Moot was held in:
10. B.-P House was opened in July 1962 by HM the Queen, who was the architect?